Dr Horribles Sing Along Blog!!!!!!

GirlGotGame

I made one post
Joined
Jul 22, 2009
Messages
9
This is pretty darn funny. My husband made me watch it, and I loved it.

It's staring
Felicia Day (The Guild)
Neil Patrick Harris (Doogie Howser)
Nathan Fillion (Firefly, Castle)

Directed by: Joss Whedon

The songs are great :) Click here to watch on Hulu. Enjoy!
 
Last edited:
i loved this! its was soo good. ive probably watched it like 5 times... too bad my girlfriend hated it!
 
I ordered it off of amazon, a while back and watched it when the first posted it on the net, funny stuff, some good songs in it too :D
 
I love it. Me and my parents go to a Convention and act out The Sing along blog with a few other people as well. Loads of fun.

The convention is called Dragon Con. If your wondering.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top