Pardon my scarcity

A_Million_Babies

I made one post
Joined
Jun 5, 2009
Messages
3
I have been super busy studying to get my CCNA and then am proceeding right on to my CCNP, so I have not played in a bit. Hopefully I can come up for air and be around more regularly soon!
 
I have been super busy studying to get my CCNA and then am proceeding right on to my CCNP, so I have not played in a bit. Hopefully I can come up for air and be around more regularly soon!

I don't know you but I highly recommend TestOut. I actually took a CCNA and 1/2 of the CCNP class in high school but the crash courses always make more sense to me. That an my teacher let us spend a good portion of the time playing starcraft and tribes. Somehow I still managed to get my CCNA :confused1:
 
Back
Top