Yellowstone National Park, I'm Back

Emoney

Active Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2008
Messages
265
Hey guys, It's Emoney once again! I have just returned from my employments with Xanterra at Yellowstone national park where i was the Pantry Supervisor at the Lake Hotel. It was a pretty awesome experience living in the park and i have photos to post once i get a chance to upload them. only downfall is the lack of internet and DOD:S that almost drove me into the black depths of crazy. I did learn how to drink like a true professional, and we are talking 8000 ft professional, LOL, its so hard to get drunk for cheap anymore, dang. Expect to see me playing full swing again, and I can't wait to meet all the New Recruits!!!! See everyone around.
 
5935_1179293235384_1019731695_570137_7598771_n.jpg

LOL i do a good awkward pose
 
5935_1179294035404_1019731695_570157_6364376_n.jpg

Dinner With the Parents, they came to visit me for my 25th Birthday, jeez,
I'm halfway to 50 now!
 
6370_100332433682_749833682_2201468_4954060_n.jpg

And this is Avalanche Peak which i hiked to the top of, and that was a bad idea, lol
 
6370_100338238682_749833682_2201508_3137489_n.jpg

Yellowstone Grand Canyon, sorry I couldn't figure out how to rotate the image
 
Wow looks so peaceful and wonderful there... I have always been meaning to make it up there and by damn I will!! But anyways welcome back to the server, can't wait to shoot it up with you once again :D
 
5935_1179293475390_1019731695_570143_5105332_n.jpg

The lower falls at Canyon, you can see the people to the right of the mouth of the falls for some perspective!
 
Wow looks so peaceful and wonderful there... I have always been meaning to make it up there and by damn I will!! But anyways welcome back to the server, can't wait to shoot it up with you once again :D

Can't wait to Shoot you a couple times and grabs some flags with you buddy!
 
5935_1179293875400_1019731695_570153_2135545_n.jpg

Row Boats were free to employees! and so were the blisters that 2 hrs of rowing will get you
 
cool photos, I am jealous I have always wanted to go to Yellowstone
 
you can work their if your 18 and up and can apply at yellowstonejobs.com
 
I went to Yellowstone about 15 years ago. This reminds me why I need to get back, and soon. Thanks for the pics and welcome back.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top