Console Spam

Jawneh

EGO Zealot
Joined
Aug 3, 2009
Messages
1,826
TF2 related.

I added some new skins for my TF2 characters recently and last night when I opened my console, I was flooded with error messages. The spy skin I have, basically an anon sprite thing; He has no head or hands and wears a black suit. Looks awesome. Well, the game or at least the console doesn't like that and is floooooooooded with the messages.

So, is there a command to ignore those message or filter them out, since at the moment I can't use the console at all if anyone in the game is using a spy.
 
list some errors its probably something missing from skin that you can replace
 
Performance warning: Merge with 'player\items\engineer\mining_hat.mdl'. Mark bone 'bip_head' in model 'player/engineer.mdl' as being used by bone merge in the .qc! KeyValues Error: LoadFromBuffer: missing { in file materials/models/weapons/v_bat/net.vmt(*VertexLitGeneric*), (*proxies*), (*weapon_invis*), Error! Flag "$normalmapalphaenvmapmask" is multiply defined in material "models/weapons/v_pistol/v_pistol"!Error! Variable "$envmaptint" is multiply defined in material "models/weapons/v_pistol/v_pistol"! fields or mismatched vertex compression?), mesh will not be rendered. Grab a programmer!Material models/player/spy/spy_hands_blue does not support vertex format used by the mesh (maybe missing fields or mismatched vertex compression?), mesh will not be rendered. Grab a programmer!Material models/player/spy/spy_hands_blue does not support vertex format used by the mesh (maybe missing fields or mismatched vertex compression?), mesh will not be rendered. Grab a programmer!Material models/player/spy/spy_hands_blue does not support vertex format used by the mesh

The spy one is the one that does the most damage. From what I can tell, I installed everything correctly and in the right place.
 
I'm sorry to say that none of that means anything to me, programming isn't my strong suit.

Hopefully someone else can offer some more insight.
 
looks to me like its a bad skin, maybe an older skin that doesn't use correct vectors, you can try re-installing the skin
 
It was the newest there was. Also, the ones before the spy one are from different skins. It's basically at least one error from each skin I had installed.
 
same thing happened to me with a DOD:s skin, i think it was an update that may have messed up the skin, so either get a new skin to overwrite it or delete the folders
 
Yeah Ive had that too. An update through it out of wack, or it was a bad skin. If you downloaded it, check the download from the site you used. Otherwise you may need to delete it. Some skins just don't work.
 
That's not even crazy. You should see my console. You only see that there, and if you type something and hit enter, it'll vanish in less than half a second from the screen.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top