Auto balance

Xzurlie

I made one post
Joined
Oct 6, 2008
Messages
6
Can we fix the auto balance in CS:S office? im gettin really sick of playing 10vs16. and i know im not the only one..... thanks.
 
autobalance is no longer on the servers, its up to the players to balance themselves.
 
members of this clan should know better and not stack teams. if there are stacking, tell some of the members to switch. :)
 
I would read the link that seaNNN posted. There have been a few discussions about this and I think that there are usually enough people with integrity to make sure that numbers AND skill are as balanced as possible.
 
Last edited:
If the teams are unbalanced or stacked just ask nicely if people are willing to switch if not try and get a eG but manily an eGO in the room and tell them about it. It makes the game really un fun and makes people leave and never come back.
 
Yes.
Unbalance the teams!
I think this has been discussed numerous times since I've joined... so it's nothing new.

If you ever see me playing and I'm on the stacked team... it's likely I'm not paying attention enough. Ask me to switch, I'll gladly do it. Clan members need to set examples. I'm glad to do that!
 
Pretty much sums up my answer, PM an Advisor, Division Leader or Council.

Or Team Stacking & You!
Teams are going to be stacked at times. People are not going to want to change. We suggest all players switch to the losing team to help out. Please do not complain about stacked teams public. You can always ask your friends to help unstack the teams though...

So yeah just the main parts... Pretty much answered now.
Lock?
 
Its very easy to stack teams and not know you're doing it so just look at the scores every round and if you have a great KDR join the losing team if they need you and if you're doing terrible you could join the winning team(terrible based on a 1:1 kdr not on your average which may be well above that)
 
all you have to do is ask :], and if they give you mouth for it just let them smack talk and see what happens to them :]
 
yeah, pretty much its up to the ppl. If you dont want the teams stacked, then just leave for a lil bit till it does. Or just ask ppl nicely to move
 

Latest posts

Back
Top