Novint Gives and Gives Falcons!

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ1Rz2clLS0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ1Rz2clLS0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

So far:

Falcon List

Delivered in Person
JohnT
Garden
Dominion
Frank Booth
Wintermute
ThunderHorse
EachDraith
Vicious


SHIPPED
($600 in postage!):
Kendle
Bones
DJ ? 1
Agent 86
Oldie
Tony Montana
Tiddy
Sloppie
Slayr
Fluffy
Hammer
Deacon
Rocko
Tomsound
Angrifien
Kamakazi tommy
Blackhawk
Duality
Trykeal
Beast
Respawn
Atten
Purple
Mostly Harmless
Milwakee




Addressed and prepped:
DragonHill
Vote for Pedro​

Falcon Fridays! See you there!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you JohnT, Artimus , Kendle , Tommy :) ... and the rest of the council members.
And a big Thank you to Novint.
I'll be hooking mine up tonight :)
 
eGO will be doing different things with the falcons, just stay active on the website and our servers for info.
so not all of them has been given away yet :)?
 
I just played a couple games in the new Novint server. Awesome time. I really enjoyed playing with everyone in there. Its kind of a tease though, I really want a falcon, and i'm constantly reminded of how much I want one... alas.. I can't even pay my bills, let alone afford a Falcon :(
 

Latest posts

Back
Top