Novint Gives and Gives Falcons!

<object width="320" height="265"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ1Rz2clLS0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WJ1Rz2clLS0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="320" height="265"></embed></object>

So far:

Falcon List

Delivered in Person
JohnT
Garden
Dominion
Frank Booth
Wintermute
ThunderHorse
EachDraith
Vicious


SHIPPED
($600 in postage!):
Kendle
Bones
DJ ? 1
Agent 86
Oldie
Tony Montana
Tiddy
Sloppie
Slayr
Fluffy
Hammer
Deacon
Rocko
Tomsound
Angrifien
Kamakazi tommy
Blackhawk
Duality
Trykeal
Beast
Respawn
Atten
Purple
Mostly Harmless
Milwakee




Addressed and prepped:
DragonHill
Vote for Pedro​

Falcon Fridays! See you there!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I also missed it :) is it placed on euro friendly schedule? (i'll stay up all night to get one of those badboys if it is placed on american time:) ) is it an tf2 event? is it a ventrilo event?
 
Yeah man, Novint has been awesome about this.

Thanks for giving us your awesome stuff Novint!
 
These things are interesting little buggers. I wonder what the gaming will be like in about 100 years from now. Kinda scary to even think about.
 
I think the list may be a little off. I was rockin' some 2Fort last weekend and some eG had one. MkiZzle maybe? Said he won it off the website. Freakin' raved about it too. I still pwnd him with mah axetinguisher, but it was a bit more difficult than I remember. Go Novint!

Also, who's that Trykeal guy who got one? I've tried kael and it was alright. I haven't done keal yet though; but I'm still young...sort of.
 
Trykeal Is a TF2 Advisor Haha.
Big post about him changing his avatar recently for one like mine...

Ash//
 
Why in the name of Mr. Ead did I not get in that server? *bangs head on desk* guess I'll try again later.
 
I checked the main website to get more info on price and stuff for the falcon. $199.99 for the package falcon pistol grip bundle.

They are completely sold out at the moment...bummer :(
 
Hahaha! I'm so jealous! :D Those look amazing! Congrats, leadership! You have a right to brag ;)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top