- Joined
- Jun 27, 2009
- Messages
- 2,548
=Team Fortress 2 Issue=
I will be playing tf2, with no problems, and I suddenly get random, constant lag. When I switch to a different server the lag follows. The only way I have been able to fix it is by restarting my computer. I tried creating my own server through create multiplayer (or create server..whatever it is called) and the lag still carried over (haven't forwarded the ports yet btw)
I tried doing a clean tf2 install and that didn't help either. (26 minutes into the 2fort Instant Respawn server I started getting the lag)
If anyone has any idea what the problem might be let me know, PLEASE D:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
System Model: EL406AA-ABA M7350N
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 695MB used, 3243MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6200SE TurboCache(TM)
PS: Not that tech savvy D:
I will be playing tf2, with no problems, and I suddenly get random, constant lag. When I switch to a different server the lag follows. The only way I have been able to fix it is by restarting my computer. I tried creating my own server through create multiplayer (or create server..whatever it is called) and the lag still carried over (haven't forwarded the ports yet btw)
I tried doing a clean tf2 install and that didn't help either. (26 minutes into the 2fort Instant Respawn server I started getting the lag)
If anyone has any idea what the problem might be let me know, PLEASE D:
Operating System: Windows XP Professional (5.1, Build 2600) Service Pack 3 (2600.xpsp_sp3_gdr.090206-1234)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: HP Pavilion 061
System Model: EL406AA-ABA M7350N
BIOS: Phoenix - AwardBIOS v6.00PG
Processor: Intel(R) Pentium(R) D CPU 2.80GHz (2 CPUs)
Memory: 2046MB RAM
Page File: 695MB used, 3243MB available
Windows Dir: C:\WINDOWS
DirectX Version: DirectX 9.0c (4.09.0000.0904)
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
DxDiag Version: 5.03.2600.5512 32bit Unicode
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce 6200SE TurboCache(TM)
PS: Not that tech savvy D:
Last edited:









