D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Aug 5, 2009 #3 I would say pics or it didn't happen, but there are. My conclusion is it still did NOT happen.
L lotus blade Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 26, 2009 Messages 2,138 Aug 5, 2009 #4 lol. you were very good in that map Legend. i was stinking tho. hahaha! as you can see from my score.
lol. you were very good in that map Legend. i was stinking tho. hahaha! as you can see from my score.
S seaNNN Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 9, 2009 Messages 2,163 Aug 5, 2009 #5 That glockateer you speak of....
B bandgeek Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 25, 2009 Messages 2,193 Aug 5, 2009 #6 its obvious you no clipped yourself...then again your on the ground
S Some Random Guy Famous Joined Aug 5, 2008 Messages 464 Aug 5, 2009 #7 Eje Schooled Glockateer more like it
Enforce Famous Joined May 30, 2009 Messages 563 Aug 5, 2009 #8 Enough of the god mode! :O But really.. nice score eje!
Cyberia Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 2,671 Aug 5, 2009 #9 Thats average for me.(and Quix but idk were he's gone.....)
Ruthless Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 19, 2008 Messages 3,464 Aug 5, 2009 #10 eje007 said: 30 and 9. I'm pro Click to expand... eje haha thats pretty impressive usually you end up failing quite hard :x
eje007 said: 30 and 9. I'm pro Click to expand... eje haha thats pretty impressive usually you end up failing quite hard :x
P Poldena2 Famous Joined Dec 13, 2008 Messages 437 Aug 5, 2009 #11 seaNNN said: That glockateer you speak of.... Click to expand... Was not you.
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 Aug 5, 2009 #12 Drip said: I would say pics or it didn't happen, but there are. My conclusion is it still did NOT happen. Click to expand... but you were in the game with them xD
Drip said: I would say pics or it didn't happen, but there are. My conclusion is it still did NOT happen. Click to expand... but you were in the game with them xD
O Officer-Pie Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 4, 2009 Messages 2,571 Aug 5, 2009 #14 eje007 said: 30 and 9. I'm pro Click to expand... *cough* Legend's a pro photoshopper
Boochan Rookie Joined Jun 13, 2009 Messages 87 Aug 5, 2009 #15 The moral of the story is that all the cool people play on the highschool server.
D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Aug 5, 2009 #16 Boochan said: The moral of the story is that all the cool people play on the highschool server. Click to expand... What he said.
Boochan said: The moral of the story is that all the cool people play on the highschool server. Click to expand... What he said.
C chaosassualt Famous Joined Jun 10, 2007 Messages 576 Aug 5, 2009 #17 nice score eje, i would never get that in like 5000000 years XP
W Wally_Higgins Active Member Joined Apr 2, 2009 Messages 379 Aug 9, 2009 #18 Nicely done! on a side note Enfiorce I just noticed your quote! haha!
S SilentButDeadly I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 13 Aug 9, 2009 #19 It seems like a fun server to play on. I'll have to try it out sometime.