Why Would a Terroirist Bomb a highschool?

cammo

Active Member
Joined
Jun 28, 2009
Messages
406
Well Realy!?! That not nearly diobolical enough

Maby

Bombing a Orphanige of Blind Def And mute childern.

That'll get the masses talking ;)
 
!up Redstar. Very true. And besides, everyone hates school. Including Highschool. *cough*
 
Yeah, like transparent said everyone hates school or do they?...
 
School is a fun and carefree 7 hours of my day! I enjoy it constantly. Please refrain from acts of terrorism.[/sarcasm]
 
Maybe they are high school aged terrorists....Maybe I need to make some skins...
 
Because its the highschool both the now counterterrorists and the terrorists orginally went to.
basically this is the reunion.
 
well terrorists bomb important places like the white house, or the pentagon
these "Terroirist" you mentioned in the title obviously omb less important things like highschools or shopping malls

question answered :D
 
I think we should have ct's pretend there in higschool and the terrorists blow up the school.
 
School is fun when your a little kid, you play with your friends and don't get hard homework, I am starting Highshool in like 2 weeks, so im sure that will be harder, and i don't even want to think about College right now =/
 
HAHAHAHAHA you say you hate school, wait till you get to college, soooooooooo different then the rest.

Obviously you don't know how to have a blast in college :laugh:

School is fun when your a little kid, you play with your friends and don't get hard homework, I am starting Highshool in like 2 weeks, so im sure that will be harder, and i don't even want to think about College right now =/

Don't freaking worry about college. If all you do is study and play games... yea it's going to suck! Just go out and have some fun man. It's about living life, not surviving it!

And to answer the question, why would a terrorist NOT blow up a High School?
 
What would you rather have: They bomb your school wehre as you dont have to go to school anymore, or let them bomb an orphanage where there are a bunch of kids who doesnt have anywhere to go. I would rather choose the first one if you were to ask meh
 

Latest posts

Back
Top