CS:S August Promotion List!

gfx_ego_css_header3.png


Congratulations to our newly promoted admins! Thank you for your dedication and support to our servers and community!


promo_ego_beast.png

Rayne
Cooley
Quix
Mobeus
Num Yummy
Darius Fontaine
SilentHunter
Daredevil
Old Man

Request access to the eGO private forums by going to "My Groups".

promo_eg_beast.png

Grizzam
Ramp
Kpo13
Rolo
Quarantine
IG-88
Robdog
ImDead
LITTLE CON
Jesh
Razi
Bubblemonkey
Avion
dopey
PureBlood
Meowcenaries
UndefinedKiller
Merritt
Trident
BoomShaka
Snap Shot
Meatshield
Razor001
BUC NASTY
Sinner
CrunchyApple
Black Dawn

Click the "My Groups" button and request access to the eG private forum. Once you have done that, head over to the Admin School forums and read over the proper threads and sign off. Also check out in game admin training so you can get acquainted with your new admin abilities!



We also have 16k every round on our servers! No more bank. Read this thread for more information:
http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=94852
​
 
Last edited:
Wow, totally unexpected! caught me by surprize!

Thanks guys for the kind words and the vot of confidence. And congrats to all who got promoted as well.

And for those of you who might be little disappointed, don't get discouraged. The key is to have fun, stay active in game and on the forums and your time will come, but most of all have fun, (did I mention to have fun?) I've been gaming for 30 years (:scared:) and you know what? I still have fun doing it!!

thanks again, cya ya in game
 
Wow thanks for the promotion all who are involved in deciding. It caught me off guard but I loved it. Thanks much to all for the kind words. Ill see you guys in game.
 
Congrats!

A little dissapointed I got passed up for the last of the summer promos because with school starting and being in my senior year of my bachelors... free time is zilch. Oh well...
 

Latest posts

Back
Top