Texas Team?

PhIxX

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jul 2, 2008
Messages
712
Sorry peeps - not enough definites to flesh out a full team. Maybe next season.
 
Last edited:
I'd possibly be down for this. It just depends on if I decide to be a captain again for season 2 or go with just joining another team entirely.
 
More like hook 'em. If I wasn't teamed I'd be down for sure. Sorry mate :)
 
They already have a team, and they wine and cry when they don't get into the Big 12 championship :P
 
Starting to shape up like a decent crew. Any other Texans out there want in?
 
If my team doesn't reform next season count me in!
<--- DALLAS FTW! (Go Cowboys!)
 
'ight peeps, I want this thing to come together, but we're a bit short at the moment and time is running out. I don't want anyone to miss out on playing just because not enough turn up for this and then y'all are scrambling to find teams last minute.

Sooooo, if you are definitely wanting in, please send me a PM before August 21st - and feel free to include your Texany name suggestion.

"Texas - better than your state since 1845"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top