Fun on the payload server

iKougar

Rookie
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Messages
45
It was pretty awesome, our team did a whole spy rush at the beginning for fun, then we decided to do a soldier rush but so did their team, this was the result.

tuxedomusicislookinggoo.png


plbadwater0004.png
[/IMG]

plbadwater0003.png


We also did a sniper rush all with huntsman here are some more pictures

plbadwater0007.png


rest are here (i missed some because i was pressing print screen lol) - http://img5.imageshack.us/gal.php?g=tuxedomusicislookinggoo.png
 
I was on the other team for this, i have videos for the soldier and sniper rushes, just takes forever for them to load up on youtube, will be up in a bit

oh and here are my screenies

pl_badwater0003.jpg


pl_badwater0004.jpg
 
ok i finally was able to up them to youtube. sorry about the poor quality on sound and video, it's my first time.

having said all that my favorite part is the first couple of seconds of the soldier video just cause of the lulz it creates

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SPRtHssijnQ[/ame]

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aw9LvRS35ys[/ame]
 
This is worse than Egypt!!!! In Egypt, at least one team always stays sensible (ie, 3 spies and 4 snipers, etc.)

This must be stopped!!!

Keep the FUN on the FUN server ONLY.

kThanks :glare:

​
 
Ah yes, I could not stop laughing the whole afternoon about this. Having 5 fps from rockets flying everywhere takes a toll on you.
 
hahahah you all should have just had a shovel fight at the gate when it opened lol X)
 
Lol. I loved this. We didn't really plan it either.

It was so much fun. I loved the all Snipers and Soldiers. Ohh. And when the map changed, We did All heavys. VERY Fun.

I was laughing the whole time while I playing. Most fun I had on the PL server in a while. To bad all spies was a failure =(


EDIT: I just noticed that Im in almost every single picture. Makes me feel like I either get to many kills, Get killed to much, Or talk to much :P. Ha.
 
Last edited:
lol yah it was pretty fun, i wish i could have done all heavies but i had to go to work :(

me and my friend got the whole team to do all heavy on pipeline we were just a huge shield of meat infront of that gate, the sound of so many spinning guns must have been intimidating lol
 

Latest posts

Back
Top