R.I.P. The Pistol Round

Agreed. Maybe I'll just go pistol only the first round of a map. Anyone with me? :)
 
-.-

You guys are strange. When bank was enabled it could be glitched so you could buy non-pistol firearms during pistol round. I personally welcome our new 16K system.
 
-.-

You guys are strange. When bank was enabled it could be glitched so you could buy non-pistol firearms during pistol round. I personally welcome our new 16K system.

I'm pretty sure no one has a problem with the new system, we just miss the pistol round.
 
You know guys...
You could just actually GET GOOD with a pistol or 2 ... and use them 24/7.
That's what I would do for about 20 rounds or so to save myself some $$ when the bank was enabled and I was at $0. Still end up being positive :P

But yes, pistols were fun. But not going to make me cry :D
 

Latest posts

Back
Top