DeadAimGunCon Forum Fiend =(eG)= Joined Nov 1, 2008 Messages 608 Aug 6, 2009 #22 Vader said: No more? Madness. Click to expand... Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!! (Techno music starts playing) xD
Vader said: No more? Madness. Click to expand... Madness? THIS IS SPARTA!!!! (Techno music starts playing) xD
Beyonce Forum Fiend =(eGO)= Joined Jul 20, 2009 Messages 714 Aug 6, 2009 #23 I use pistol during first round. IT SHALL LIVE ON! ~!! >
D Drip Famous Joined Jun 5, 2008 Messages 450 Aug 6, 2009 #24 Pistol round ------------------------> Para round now. Gogogogo!
L [Lucifer] Active Member Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 250 Aug 6, 2009 #26 Rest In Peace Pistol Round. Be blessed.
Handoffate Poster Joined Dec 30, 2008 Messages 210 Aug 6, 2009 #28 Rest in peace... You were a good friend and you were always there for us. I wish we still had pistol round somehow.
Rest in peace... You were a good friend and you were always there for us. I wish we still had pistol round somehow.
P PureBlood EGO Zealot Joined Mar 19, 2009 Messages 1,754 Aug 6, 2009 #29 I'll miss it too. It was always fun for me
RyanSoFire Thread Thumper =(e)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 1,034 Aug 6, 2009 #30 I will still use pistols the first round!!! Who else is with me?!