Old vid, but still funny. Terribad speed/crit scriptkiddie

KuNai

EGO Zealot
Joined
Sep 3, 2008
Messages
1,922
EDIT: SOME LANGUAGE IN THE BEGINNING (ANNOATIONS)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qbojd9ThFrs[/ame]

Don't mind the song. It's not really a rickroll, lol. This player that was being spectated had 100% crits, and speed hacks. Hacks can't even help this baddie! LOLOL

I refuse to call this person a hacker, and he's probably a script-kiddie using someone else's hacks.

What a blatant nub.
 
Last edited:
Bahaahaha! Someone didnt take time to just learn how to play before he hackzors! Lol! Thanks for the laugh Kunai.
 
Worst player I've ever seen, even with the hacks, I've never seen anyone that bad...
 
Wow...just wow
When even cheating can't get ones kill/death ratio positive, I guess I'll strat crying with that person.
 
lol
cheats don't make up for how horrible he plays

...(never gonna give you up!)
 
wow...

just wow....

but. the fact that he hacks... is proof enough that he's n00b.
Only n00bs hack....

Even if you have been playing for 10 years and at one point the best player in the world, the second you activate a hack, you are then and forever a n00b
 
Man...that was just hard to watch...You'd think with a script / hack like that you'd dominate everybody. That was incredibly sad.
 
wow...

just wow....

but. the fact that he hacks... is proof enough that he's n00b.
Only n00bs hack....

Even if you have been playing for 10 years and at one point the best player in the world, the second you activate a hack, you are then and forever a n00b

Also, he is horrible with hacks so that takes him down even further. Hehe
 
I hate to be the thought police, but the second you think about cheating you have doomed yourself to nubdom.
 
wow...

just wow....

but. the fact that he hacks... is proof enough that he's n00b.
Only n00bs hack....

Even if you have been playing for 10 years and at one point the best player in the world, the second you activate a hack, you are then and forever a n00b

I hate to be the thought police, but the second you think about cheating you have doomed yourself to nubdom.

Just keep in mind that we have members of this community who, when they were young and stupid, tried hacking and will admit to it, like me. Also I know at least one leadership member who will remain nameless who tried it.

So how about we keep that duration at 5 years of nubdom as mine was 5+ years ago? :P

Take it from me, if you enjoy video games, you won't like hacking
 
I find it hilarious how he kept dying to a level 1 sentry...
 
Dood, your video has a very prejudice word in the beginning....I would hope you would either delete the word, or the video from the forums.... making fun in any way, of gay men and women, is not allowed in eGO.
 
Back
Top