Old vid, but still funny. Terribad speed/crit scriptkiddie

Dood, your video has a very prejudice word in the beginning....I would hope you would either delete the word, or the video from the forums.... making fun in any way, of gay men and women, is not allowed in eGO.

Sorry, the uploader of the video had put those annotations in. I've made an edit on the first post concerning some bad language.
 
i mean really? that was the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen...i could put a mouse in my 3 month old son's hand and he will do better than that...and to add the crit/speed hax in there..and to still fail that bad? He should prolly go find another hobby...maybe knitting would suit him better...
 
I use cheat codes on console games! Take that James Bond on PS2!

i don't even do that... its like. why play a game if you're going to cheat? "OMG I SAW THE END OF THE GAME!!!!" so? you cheated. You fail!

Now after i decimate a game, i might do it. just for lulz (see: GTA3) but other than that no.

i mean really? that was the most ridiculous thing i have ever seen...i could put a mouse in my 3 month old son's hand and he will do better than that...and to add the crit/speed hax in there..and to still fail that bad? He should prolly go find another hobby...maybe knitting would suit him better...

QFT... my 5 year old plays atleast as well, if not better, than this guy (at tf2) and he doesn't hack.
 
Scriptkiddies are ones that use scripts...

Not hacks.


Anyways, yeah he's probably 11 and had his parents pay for a month sub on hacks because he won't spend the time to get better.
 
Tee hee giggle giggle. I rofled every time he got headshotted. It was just sooo funny for some reason....

HAHAHAHA.
 
Scriptkiddies are ones that use scripts...

Not hacks.


Anyways, yeah he's probably 11 and had his parents pay for a month sub on hacks because he won't spend the time to get better.

"Script kiddy" is a derogatory term used against people that are basically wannabe hackers, and use any form of pre-made hacks/programs/scripts of the like in an attempt to "cause havoc". And the video in the first post clearly shows he's a script kiddy because most "hackers" nowadays don't even code their own hacks.
 
Just keep in mind that we have members of this community who, when they were young and stupid, tried hacking and will admit to it, like me. Also I know at least one leadership member who will remain nameless who tried it.

So how about we keep that duration at 5 years of nubdom as mine was 5+ years ago? :P

Take it from me, if you enjoy video games, you won't like hacking

Heh. I'll admit to me being stupid =/. I regret it to. Hacking is so boring. Everyone here has to admit that pwning everything, CAN get boring. Well, Unless your the "Hacker" in that video. Who GETS pwned. I'm pretty sure all of us hacked at one point in our life. Now, We're just ashamed of it. Like me.

This video Proves that hacks, are not always the answer. If your already bad, Don't use hacks. You'll end up like that guy. Best thing is to take advice from people, Pratice more.

For instance, I suck with spy. And have 30 hours with him. But I still don't use hacks. Even though I've played 30 hours, I don't give up and say "Im just gonna use hacks and pwn everyone." Now, If i was 8 years old, I'd say that, but Im much more intellegent.

In case you don't want to read those walls of text, Here's a summary of it.

Don't hack. Plain and simple :D. Plus, It's not allowed on eGO anyway.
 
horrible he cant even get a positive kdr and hes not even using subtle hacks like esp/walls he just went all out for hacks and still couldn't do anything.
 
That's...sad. I think he got one kill, and that was with the machete. But that's a WAY worse kill:death ratio than mine! Mine's only bad because I CANNOT kill people as medic for whatever reason. And I'm always medic, engi, or pyro because those are my best classes.
 
Back
Top