Dress Your Leadership Contest WINNER

Status
Not open for further replies.
news_ego_beast.png


The Dress Your Leadership Contest has drawn to an end. It was a close call for many Leadership members, who were sweating in anticipation of the dreaded phone call that would tell them that they had the most votes...

But the time has come to reveal the Queen of the Contest -
INS Advisor - Un4Gvn

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDkrJ3AplqY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fDkrJ3AplqY&hl=en&fs=1&rel=0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

We want to thank everyone who participated in this contest. Whether you put yourself up on the chopping block of contestants, donated votes to contestants, or helped rally the votes for your favorite choice - your participation made this a fun contest.. and helped keep the lights on.

Un4gvn requested that a special thank you go to his family for helping make him an internet star,
and "Solid Props" to the INS Division for voting him to fame.
​

And Un4gvn wins a FALCON!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I dont even think Un4gvn lost any pride or dignity he made that dress look good.....and those dance moves wheeeeeew Im getting bothered just thinking about it.
 
ROFL OMG I had tears running down from laughing too hard. What a great way to start the morning at work! You're the greatest Un4Gvn. Time for American Idol???:lol:
 
1. Can I get those digits?
2. I know have the new work out video for abs because i lmao, and my abs hurt now!

Awesome job man, freaking hilarious!!!! You were rocking that dress! Can not! wait till the next one! BRAVO!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol:
 
lol. Holla back girl!! LMAO. That was the funniest thing ive seen!! Im surprised JohnT didnt win thought :P.
 
That was awesome man, INCREDIBLE, simply the best Gwen Stefani I've ever seen. And 'grats for the falcon.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top