B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Aug 8, 2009 #21 this was a total waste of time, and it wasnt even funny TBH
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 Aug 8, 2009 #22 BL4SPH3MY said: this was a total waste of time, and it wasnt even funny TBH Click to expand... Your time is not valuable anyways Just kidding Blasphemy, you are a very important person.
BL4SPH3MY said: this was a total waste of time, and it wasnt even funny TBH Click to expand... Your time is not valuable anyways Just kidding Blasphemy, you are a very important person.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Aug 8, 2009 #23 Allster said: Your time is not valuable anyways Just kidding Blasphemy, you are a very important person. Click to expand... i am very saddened now that you called me invaluable goes and get's 47 on you! lol.
Allster said: Your time is not valuable anyways Just kidding Blasphemy, you are a very important person. Click to expand... i am very saddened now that you called me invaluable goes and get's 47 on you! lol.
Z Zephyr-X Active Member Joined Nov 7, 2008 Messages 351 Aug 8, 2009 #24 Allster said: K, found the purple wombat Click to expand... Hahahaha that's the perfect answer.
E EffeKtioNz Thread Junky Joined Aug 2, 2009 Messages 830 Aug 11, 2009 #27 Omg I sat their for ages reading that and then all I got was " he drowned " cmon thats a bit lame, I was thinking their was going to be something really epic going to happen but no!
Omg I sat their for ages reading that and then all I got was " he drowned " cmon thats a bit lame, I was thinking their was going to be something really epic going to happen but no!