information

pat.

Forum Fanatic
Joined
Apr 20, 2009
Messages
972
what can I change with little money to have a better PC

this is my pc
Acer Aspire x3200
processor AMD phenom (tm) 9100e quad-core processor 1.8 ghz
memory (ram) 4.00GB
type pc 32bits running system
Nvidea GeForce9500
mouse:razer reatadder
monitor:acer 22'
I have no problems but I can quickly make
I have a fast internet connection
information deficit? pm me

sorry for the mistakes in my english.
 
From what I can tell, a graphics card upgrade would provide the best improvement in gaming for the least money. A 9800 GTX or HD 4870 would provide a considerable boost from your 9500. If you can, a processor upgrade would also be a good idea, but would provide less of a speed increase in gaming than a graphics card would.
 
is that video card a onboard video card or a seperate video card. Also is it the 9500gs, 9500gt, or 9500gtx?

onboard video cards use your system cpu and ram up in creating their images. So a seperate installed video card would run much better. from what I read a 9500 gs runs about the same as a 7900gt card. So I would further check into what video card you have now and if it is onboard upgrade it.

the second thing to think about is that your pcie slot is a pcie1 slot and many of the higher end videocards are pcie2 cards. They will run in pcie1 slots but will have reduced performance when run in pcie1 slots.

the third concern is your power supply is a 220 watt power supply most manufactures of video cards will stat the minimum power supply need to run thier cards so you will be looking to upgrade your power supply aswell.
 
boys already thanks for the info.
If i have all the information, I go with my PC to the shop and I see what can be changed.
I have no sense of.
9500gs, 9500gt of 9500gtx?I do not know video card onboard=yes

thx patje
 

Latest posts

Back
Top