My group?

redstarfish

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
877
Delete this thread i have answers from the gods!
Aka the divison leaders :D
 
Last edited:
He said that Ill Legend said we can't have groups but I see no harm, we only wear a tag at the end of our name so far.
 
Yes,
Get rid of it it is a mini group and it isn't allowed within edgegamers organization.

You mention edgegamers in it, and you are full of edgegamers members.
 
well, its not our decision if you go to whatever that group is. if your not sure if you can do it, then talk to a DL
 
Yes,
Get rid of it it is a mini group and it isn't allowed within edgegamers organization.

You mention edgegamers in it, and you are full of edgegamers members.


Please don't ban me yet I need you to check the group now. Any eGO that joins I will kick.Maybe I won't kick 1 though.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top