Folding@eGO team, round 2! (If you don't know what folding is, please read)

Now i'm getting a hard drive error on the vmware one :-(

hda1: rw=1, want=2095104, limit=2088387
attempt to access beyond end of device

vmware player really hates me xD
 
Now i'm getting a hard drive error on the vmware one :-(

hda1: rw=1, want=2095104, limit=2088387
attempt to access beyond end of device

vmware player really hates me xD

That's normal. If you look at the performance tab of your Task Manager, you will still see that it is chugging away at 100% CPU usage. Ignore that one.

Got my GPU client working (i was being stupid) So now I have 1x GPU and 2x CPU

the real reason I'm posting is to bump tbh.

Great to hear.

Oh, and welcome to my world with the bumping. :)
 
and a bump for me.

i left vmware running and since yesterday, all 8 cpus are running well below 15%..most are actually at 0%.
 
and a bump for me.

i left vmware running and since yesterday, all 8 cpus are running well below 15%..most are actually at 0%.

Hmm. Post on one of those forums again. Or you could always just do a clean setup of the client again.
 
In case anyone is interested :-)

Report generated on 11:59:12 December 05, 2009
Date of last work unit 2009-12-05 10:47:46
Active CPUs within 50 days: 113
Team Id: 169285
Grand Score: 4657339 (certificate)
Work Unit Count: 10054 (certificate)
Team Ranking (incl. aggregate): 767 of 169411
Home Page: http://www.edgegamers.org
Fast Teampage URL: http://fah-web.stanford.edu/teamstats/team169285.html

Unfortunately the offer for my company to join in was refused due to high security protocols, but I'm gonna see if I can at least get some of my coworkers to join in :-)

In the meantime, keep folding! :-D
 
Last edited:
Lol, now I need to choose between BOINC with SETI@HOME and Folding@Home. Too bad I can't run both from the BOINC Manager.

Downloaded it.
 
Lol, now I need to choose between BOINC with SETI@HOME and Folding@Home. Too bad I can't run both from the BOINC Manager.

Downloaded it.

If you don't want to part from SETI@Home, you can still run BOINC on your CPU and dedicate your GPU to folding. :)
 
When is this thread gonna get stickied. FreakingHell must be getting tired by now...
 
Ever since my GPU I'm climbing in clan rank fast... THIS IS BAD. Where are all those in the top 20, I've noticed a few that have WU that haven't changed. Get back to folding people.

At the very least do it for yourself! You may one day receive benefits of this research.

bump
 

Latest posts

Back
Top