Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 6, 2009 #1 Everyone knows, the bird is the word. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KnIsGIs4XQ[/ame]
DeFy EGO Addict Joined May 31, 2009 Messages 1,338 Aug 6, 2009 #4 Of course i've heard, about the bird, because EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD!!!! **OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH WELL THE BIRD BIRD BIRD, BIRD IS THE WORD...**
Of course i've heard, about the bird, because EVERYBODY KNOWS THAT THE BIRD IS THE WORD!!!! **OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHH WELL THE BIRD BIRD BIRD, BIRD IS THE WORD...**
J_landry Forum Fiend Joined May 9, 2008 Messages 625 Aug 6, 2009 #5 Should i be worried if I find the heavy's hind end shaking to be somewhat arrousing?
PeZku Thread Junky Joined Feb 24, 2009 Messages 942 Aug 6, 2009 #6 [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2WNrx2jq184"]Biird bird biiiird[/ame]
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Aug 6, 2009 #7 I've seen this before, heavy knows how to dance :3
V Vandall Forum Fiend Joined Sep 16, 2008 Messages 695 Aug 6, 2009 #8 J_landry said: Should i be worried if I find the heavy's hind end shaking to be somewhat arrousing? Click to expand... Yes, you should. :O
J_landry said: Should i be worried if I find the heavy's hind end shaking to be somewhat arrousing? Click to expand... Yes, you should. :O
? ? Frisky Dingo ? Poster Extraordinaire Joined Nov 28, 2008 Messages 3,120 Aug 6, 2009 #9 PeZku said: Biird bird biiiird Click to expand... awww PeZku beat me to it.
M MGGT I made one post Joined Aug 6, 2009 Messages 24 Aug 6, 2009 #11 this is ok not fully understandable LOL '
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 Aug 6, 2009 #12 I know about the bird.
Ca$h Money EGO Zealot Joined Feb 24, 2008 Messages 1,657 Aug 6, 2009 #13 Everyone should know about the bird. I thought that was standard curriculum.
JiveMoose Active Member Joined Jun 14, 2009 Messages 374 Aug 6, 2009 #14 Only Rellik would find this, of course.
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 6, 2009 #15 hahahah nice especially the Heavy rofl PeZku said: Biird bird biiiird Click to expand... lol I love the Family Guy one XD
hahahah nice especially the Heavy rofl PeZku said: Biird bird biiiird Click to expand... lol I love the Family Guy one XD
W Wickedesque Poster Joined May 2, 2009 Messages 162 Aug 6, 2009 #16 This video makes me think about the world.
N Noise Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 2,422 Aug 6, 2009 #17 Its the word? Well this is news too me, I never knew a bird could be the word. I feel born again.
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 6, 2009 #19 you read between the lines Woody <3
R Rovert Active Member Joined Aug 12, 2008 Messages 309 Aug 6, 2009 #20 Rellik You always post great youtube videos! Keep it up it makes me laugh so much.