M MkiZzLe Poster Joined Jan 2, 2009 Messages 134 Aug 6, 2009 #21 Rellik, dont you know...EVERYONE knows that the bird is the word. Duh.
GreatNate Thread Junky Joined Jul 4, 2009 Messages 801 Aug 6, 2009 #22 Both heavy and heavy peter can shake it!
Lungbuster Procaffeinator Joined Feb 21, 2009 Messages 3,370 Aug 6, 2009 #24 lol, do the hokey pokey and turn yourself about, and thats what its all about, cha cha cha
M mountie Poster Joined May 5, 2009 Messages 150 Aug 6, 2009 #26 I'll never look at a heavy the same...
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 6, 2009 #27 mountie said: I'll never look at a heavy the same... Click to expand... i will *eg*
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Aug 6, 2009 #28 J_landry said: Should i be worried if I find the heavy's hind end shaking to be somewhat arrousing? Click to expand... almost certainly. :laugh:
J_landry said: Should i be worried if I find the heavy's hind end shaking to be somewhat arrousing? Click to expand... almost certainly. :laugh: