If you have any recommendations for games, please post here.

Warhammer online or play runescape and get members it help's alot. I honestly played it for a few years and its good fun, until you max out. ( 99 everything )
 
Runes of Magic if anyone wants to try it out, it is f2p and very similar to WoW... i think it is a pretty decent game for a f2p
 
Borderlands. Theres about 8+ of Borderland Related threads in the forum at the moment.
 
Developer: Bioware
Release: TBA
Genre: MMO/RPG
Platform: PC
Publisher: LucasArts
The Old Republic takes place thousands of years before the rise of Darth Vader and at a time when war was raging between the Old Republic and the Sith Empire.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DOvbv-LkK6w[/ame]

Star Trek

Application for closed beta is up
 
What's all the fuss about Aion? o.o
I just checked out the screenshots and it looks like every other Korean mmorpg.
 
I just got Tourchlight and to my surprise it is kinda like diablo I and II. I love it, albeit there are only 3 classes but lots of skill paths you ca go down to make your character unique.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top