If you have any recommendations for games, please post here.

I think making a subsection for games is a good idea, but it will get messy in no time.
Maybe you should think of making subsections for different game developers?
E.G. Bethesda Softworks, Atari, Eden, Ubisoft, Etc.
In this subsection members could be given some sort of ''admin'' powers (I'm not sure how it works so bear with my explenation.) to make a certain sub-subsection for a specific game of that developer.
This way it would give much more of a ''clean'' look instead of having all the random games over the forums.

Just my 2 cents, I hope it helps.

<back to lurking the forums>
 
Last edited:
Star Trek Online

http://www.startrekonline.com/

The open beta for preorders starts middle of January. The game is released 2/2/2010. I'd like to connect with any Trekkies here who will be playing as the game seems to lie heavily on fleet actions.
 
A big hit game, Thousands of people play it every day, Runescape. A great game. :D You guys will love it, Im sure.
 
How's about we think of new games to recommend instead of recommending runescape the entire time.
Anyway, Global Agenda is coming out soon, I think that's gonna be a good game.
 
A unified subforum for all the lesser, not so well known free MMO's would be great, where everyone can make a thread about MMO x.
And by free MMO's I mean like 9Dragons, FlyFF, Rappelz and this sort of thing. Because it would be tedious to make a subforum for each free MMO seeing as there are quite a few.
It would help people learn more about the F2P side of the MMO-world and acquaint some people with new MMO's.

Please add a forum for obscure, F2P MMO's. :p

There is also another game...Fiesta. My younger brother used to play it. I believe that it could also fall under this category
 
Last edited:
I'd like to see a FFXI or a FFXIV thread FF-14 has been announced and will be released I don't know when but it looks pretty epic. http://www.finalfantasyxiv.com/ you can sign up for beta if yah want.

Instead of putting up a specific game section why not have a section called "Upcoming Games" that aren't released yet but have a lot of player appeal. In this section you could put stickies for the games that are suggested as people discuss them.

How about Torchlight? Aion?

A FPS forum that has games like Doom, Quake, Unreal.

Neverwinter Nights, Fable, Enclave.

Rise of Nations, (yet again) WC3, (and again) Starcraft 1 & 2.

Other small online download games that are epic like Soldat. http://www.soldat.pl/en/
(try it if you haven't)

A bunch of these games could just have stickies in the designated game class forum if not many people are interested in them.

If I can think of any more I will be sure to post.

-V
 
Heros of Newerth is a downloadable free game that many people would like if they play real-time strategy games.
 
I think a forum should be added for all F2P MMO's. There are a lot and if you are like me and you LOVE free stuff then you will chill in that forum 90% of the day.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top