Hey can I be on your video?
And also some songs I've heard in a lot of css videos have like disco music like Sandstorm but I preffer rock myself.
In game recorder is nice it's in console you type something like record then to end stop but I don't know what exactly it is and where to find it.
Yeah type in console, Record then type the name that you want the document to be, then you find it in your cstrike folder, you know how to get to yhe cstrike folder right?
go to console type "record {whatever u want to call the vid} then it will start
when u want to stop it type in consol "stopdemo"
to play ur demo go to css main screen and type in console "playdemo {whateveru called the vid} if u like it go to C:\Program Files\Steam\steamapps\{ur steamneame}\counter-strike source\cstrike
and ul find the video u made but it will be in .dem format so ull have to find a converter to put it on youtube