Meet the Spy (cartooned)

GingaNinja

EGO Zealot
Joined
Jul 13, 2009
Messages
1,686
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdZE59eJdEw&feature=PlayList&p=E17C89751F8F05BB&index=59"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdZE59eJdEw&feature=PlayList&p=E17C89751F8F05BB&index=59[/ame]
 
...This might have been posted before, but don't hold me to that claim.

Awesome video nonetheless :).
 
...This might have been posted before, but don't hold me to that claim.

Awesome video nonetheless :).

lol thxs, but i think the one ur thinking of was a cartooned version of the spy vs sniper. i love at the end how the pyro giggles when the spy gets lit on fire
 
...This might have been posted before, but don't hold me to that claim.

Awesome video nonetheless :).

im holding you on that because it HAS, i remember...but the search engine fails me because of massive spam

i still love this video though :D and oldie but a goodie

best part: MEDIC MEDIC........MEDIC

spy: ohhh...RIGHT *bang*
 
Awesome find, it was funny because pretty much everything was true lol.
 
Lol that was an awesome video.


Why I do believe I am on fire.
 
I lol'd SO hard at him poking the demo and the demo bleeding alcohol, and the end "I do believe I am on fire." *pyro laughs*
 
Does the spy really have the voice recording saying "Everyone back the the base partner"?
 
Does the spy really have the voice recording saying "Everyone back the the base partner"?
It's one of the several unused voice replies. There are lots of them in the files yet they aren't used in-game.


-Calle
 
Back
Top