M Mr Grip Active Member Joined Jul 6, 2009 Messages 283 Aug 6, 2009 #1 Watch, laugh... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7T2KJsleI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7T2KJsleI[/ame]
Watch, laugh... [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7T2KJsleI"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vx7T2KJsleI[/ame]
C Cut Chem!st EGO Is My Life! Joined Mar 7, 2009 Messages 4,081 Aug 6, 2009 #3 http://edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=73766&highlight=Meet+Mentos
I iGreen EGO Zealot Legacy Members Joined Jan 23, 2009 Messages 1,945 Aug 6, 2009 #4 repost? may be wrong on that. funny video all the same, prefer the heavy advert though.
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 7, 2009 #5 hahahah first time I've seen this one thank you! Hilarious ending XD
dormedas Poster Joined Jul 21, 2008 Messages 192 Aug 7, 2009 #6 omg. omg. Can't believe I missed this the first time. omg. BAHAHAHAHA
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Aug 7, 2009 #7 I don't know which is funnier, the video, or the people feeling good about letting other people know its a re-post. :O
I don't know which is funnier, the video, or the people feeling good about letting other people know its a re-post. :O
Rellik EGO Is My Life! =(e)= Joined Jul 15, 2008 Messages 4,322 Aug 7, 2009 #9 if its been like 2 days... i'll scream repost too.. but this has been like 9001 days... so anyway.. back on topic HAHHAHAHA YES! also. made me think of this [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D9jDzfyBj4[/ame]
if its been like 2 days... i'll scream repost too.. but this has been like 9001 days... so anyway.. back on topic HAHHAHAHA YES! also. made me think of this [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3D9jDzfyBj4[/ame]