Hello!

  • Thread starter Thread starter acefredfred
  • Start date Start date
A

acefredfred

Hello everyone!
I am acefredfred from CS:S division I just bought TF2 today and I've decided to switch from the CS:S division to this division. I hope I see you in game!

- ace
 
Hey! congratz on switching over to the far better division and i cant wait to kick ur butt on our servers il c u in game :)

P.S just to be sure but did u talk to a tf2 and css advisor about the switch? because ive noticed that a lot of people think that they only have to switch there division tags
 
Hey! congratz on switching over to the far better division and i cant wait to kick ur butt on our servers il c u in game :)

P.S just to be sure but did u talk to a tf2 and css advisor about the switch? because ive noticed that a lot of people think that they only have to switch there division tags
They say you don't need to talk to them.. Just switch the division tag..
- ace
 
They say you don't need to talk to them.. Just switch the division tag..
- ace

You are correct. Membership applies to all divisions - so if you're a member in one division, you're a member in all divisions. But I digress. Welcome to the better division! :P
 
Back
Top