Yesterdays Event

redstarfish

Thread Junky
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
877
Just wanted to say I had a lot of fun,but I have some suggestions.
1. Event coordinators
2. Games ( like V.I.P )
Like you know what they do in the css events? That's sort of like what I'm talkng about.
Thanks!!
 
i had fun too yesterday but did u join prvios event???? we DO play games like V.I.P and other stuff also i didnt understand what u ment by event coordinator, there is always event coordinators in event , i think it was raptor yesterday.
 
i had fun too yesterday but did u join prvios event???? we DO play games like V.I.P and other stuff also i didnt understand what u ment by event coordinator, there is always event coordinators in event , i think it was raptor yesterday.


Where is prvios event and how do I find when they have them?
Event coordinators like Raptor yes I didnt know he coordinated it.
 
Where is prvios event and how do I find when they have them?
Event coordinators like Raptor yes I didnt know he coordinated it.

For a list of upcoming events, go to the eGO homepage and scroll down and look on the left side of the screen. There is a list of events being held by all divisions. just look for the events with [DoD:S] in front of them.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top