Good news everyone!

Good thing for the mic. I also like your sig with my name in it... :D:D
 
You need a mic and now your needs are complete.

(Side note: I will never get the achievement in your sig.)
 
Congrats. Just please don't go overboard on the spychecking (seen the vid before, mainly watch his Arby and the Chief series).
 
Congrats. Just please don't go overboard on the spychecking (seen the vid before, mainly watch his Arby and the Chief series).

Sorry to burst your bubble but the guy that made that machinima (djy1991) is NOT the creator of the Arby 'n the Chief machinima-series. The creator of AntC is Digitalph33r, also known as Jon in real life. :)

Congrats on the mic tho. :P
 
Sorry to burst your bubble but the guy that made that machinima (djy1991) is NOT the creator of the Arby 'n the Chief machinima-series. The creator of AntC is Digitalph33r, also known as Jon in real life. :)

Congrats on the mic tho. :P

Well yeah, I know. But its on his channel is what I meant.
 
Well yeah, I know. But its on his channel is what I meant.
Yeah..
but then again, machinima is the one releasing the videos and the 'company' paying Digitalph33r for the series' he creates, so it isn't his channel, it's his contractor's but you're right in a way. :)

/offtopic ends.
 
I immediately thought of this.
goodneweveryone.jpg
 
Congrats on the mic! May we know what kind? :)

Also, funny video that's actually the first ime I've seen that XD

I immediately thought of this.
goodneweveryone.jpg

WOW I really did just read that in my head in his voice... o_o
 
Congrats on the mic! May we know what kind? :)

Also, funny video that's actually the first ime I've seen that XD



WOW I really did just read that in my head in his voice... o_o

its a............oh....wait....nope...guess my dad thew away the package..srry =/
 

Latest posts

Back
Top