Novint Falcon

  • Thread starter Thread starter acefredfred
  • Start date Start date
I need to be an Apprentice in Falconry for a real Falcon..

anyways thanks John for your help.
- ace
 
Hey guys!

How do you convince your parents into buying a Novint Falcon now since theres 100 dollars off for us eGO members?

- ace

Hi Ace!

As a father of eG who is in the same boat as you, I would suggest you give up! j/k... :P

Seriously, I know it is a great deal and would be cool, etc., but right now a lot of parents big concern is getting you guys back in school and getting you to focus on that and do well. A new gizmo is seen as yet another distraction that makes it hard for us to get you guys out of the summer mind-set and doing your schoolwork.

My suggestion would be try something like this... I would like to get this before it goes back up in price, please. I would be willing to let you hold onto this until the mid-September if you are concerned about my schoolwork and this interferring with it.

Ace, in addition to the above, I would be on my best behavior and do well in school.
 
I need to be an Apprentice in Falconry for a real Falcon..

anyways thanks John for your help.
- ace


Yeah! Theres a guy by my house that is part of the Falconry. He also raises Golden Bald Eagles and helps in maintaining them and matting patterns. It's awesome. He has a golden bald eagle thats close to 90 years old. It's huge. He also has a lot of rare hawks and owls that he is raising.

Peace!
 
Since I have a job, and I use my own money, I was just like, "Mom, I'm buying something for $120 bucks." She was fine with that.
 
Last edited:
Cut, that wouldn't work. Your mouse needs to move along a surface.. That would just keep it in place..

- ace
 
or show them this-

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mW70elK9Yrs[/ame]
 
Back
Top