The most important TF2 tutorial ever!

Captain Calle

Thread Thumper
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
1,010
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JEvACpQa3Js&fmt=18"]Youtube[/ame]
This is... Unbelievable! I had no idea such advanced techniques exist in TF2! :O
Everybody needs to master this as soon as possible!

On a serious note, there are still way too many People who steal an Engineer's ammo box or a burning/dying team mate's medikit. Try to remember this simple rule and your team mates will give you real internet cookies!


-Calle
 
ZOMG this is amazing!! i had no clue that this technique existed!!! i am gonna go practice!!
 
Easy to learn, difficult to master. They should make this an achievment in the next class update.
 
I think i laughed a little to much at that video.

but i do make an effort to only take the one i need if others are around, and to take it a step furthur. if i'm going to get the medic, and i see someone that is on fire, I'll leave it for them. Im starting get get a medic about 13/7 so i can just wait till i get one to heal me.
 
Haha, I'm loving that tutorial.
Many times have I been frustrated with people taking a health pack when I really need it, or even the ammo box when I'm trying to set up a sentry/dispenser. However, I know I accidentally do it sometimes too, but if I can I will say sorry through the mic. I'm definitely not perfect, but apologizing is a good way of showing that you're not thinking about only yourself.

Now, they need a tutorial on Compression Blasting other teammates to put out flames. I've been burned to death many times as a medic, yet still have Pyros (not using the backburner) ignore me.
 
lol this should be a tutorial that needs to be signed off on when you first start up tf2
 
I'm sorry, but that guy must be hacking. He's using something other than W+M1.

Video proof of the hack even, ban him post-haste!
 
I'm sorry, but that guy must be hacking. He's using something other than W+M1.

He is not playing pyro, so that hax is allowed.

I'm glad I never use any ammo at all. It makes is easy for me. I just run towards the pickups, run over both of them and bam, I am healed and the ammo is still on the ground.
 
would of been alot funnier having john maddens voice commentate this vid. "He moves forward and Boom, he gets the med kit"..."now lets see that again in slow motion" Then have him circle the demo and put an arrow where hes gonna go ect...nice find.
 
would of been alot funnier having john maddens voice commentate this vid. "He moves forward and Boom, he gets the med kit"..."now lets see that again in slow motion" Then have him circle the demo and put an arrow where hes gonna go ect...nice find.

Lmao!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top