what happens when you NEED HATS @_@

Noobkiller

Forum Fiend
Joined
Jan 18, 2008
Messages
755
srsidling.jpg


VMware ftw! and Mr_Orange for dealing with my fail today :D
 
0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats
 
I'm running it too, so far, no hats. I think they took off new item levels too though.
 
I just downloaded it... In less then 3 minutes I got the cloak and Dagger.. xD
- ace
 
Last edited:
I don't really need hats... I just want them. Hella bad.



-___-
 
Oh em gee you use the vista screen cut thing as well! It's awesome
 
0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats 0 were hats
true me too
 
That looks like a load of FAIL. Props for trying though.

0hats 0hats 0hats 0hats
 
There is a difference between desire and require. People may want hat's. No one needs them.

Just play the game and stop looking for shortcuts.
 
where do you get the program, and will it get you VAC banned?

http://www.sourceop.com/modules.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1611
In the first post is the link to the idle-server program, run it when Steam is on but do not run it when TF2 is open (duh). No, it will not get you VAC banned. It might get you a hat or two if you are lucky.

And FYI if you run TF2 when running the idle program, you will just get disconnected from servers because you cant connect VAC. I accidently left idler on once and this happened. And I didnt get banned, so you wont destroy everything by leaving it on by accident.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top