What is your Favorite unit?

Americans: sniper. I just love how he can take out so many troops.

British: Royal Commandos. Who wouldn't love those?

Whecmact: Really havn't played with those much yet so I don't have one.


Panzer elite: Fallshmager. Getting troops from any building plus being able to setup FLAK guns.
 
King Tiger...

Should we shoot them or run them over?

Run them over :)

My favorite unit is the Hotchkiss Light Tank for Panzer elite
Man those things can shoot AND fire rockets at the same time!!11!!one!eleventyone1!!
 
I love american, but i can play british artillery as well. Luftwaffes are my favorite for panzer and I don't really play Wehrmacht.
 
Fallscrimjager are my favorite infantry. When you give them the FG42, the enemy better run and hide!

For Vehicles, King Tiger is the way to go. Having TWELVE anti infantry is amazing.
 
Volksgrenadiers. MP40s give a +3 damage to infantry. Hell yes.
 
Panzer Elite with MP44s. Once you get the Group Zeal and AT-grenades, not a lot can stop them.
 
I doubt it bloodybunny, also cryptex, I pray to god you are joking...
 
Perfect for spamming unless you're confronted with armor, in which case they have rockets.

Grenadiers with mg42s and panzerschrecks are more cost efficient. They also have no counters to Machine guns especially if they are in a building, grenadiers have grenades and don't have to use munitions to kill tanks.
 
Last edited:
Carmine, i have perfect record on CoH so people call me hacker or cheater. i storm your base in first 10 mins. with Infanty and Mortar booming your HQ :)

i can stop you of getting your favorite units
 
Ahahah, good one bunny, Oh wait do I hear 5 Tiger tanks coming in? I think so.

Who needs a king tiger when you can spam Tiger tanks once one dies.
Oh and I think reviving tanks is kinda op XD
 
Back
Top