Reminder: e vs eG Dog Tag Scrim: Sat, Aug 8 @ 9 PM Central

ScrappyDoo

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Nov 7, 2008
Messages
4,560
Tonight is the return of the e vs eG Dog Tag Scrim to determine who will take out the streaking eGO's!


10 PM Eastern
9 PM Central
8 PM Mountain
7 PM Pacific

3 AM London
 
3rd place scrims are cute.


Maybe the 2 teams can combine forces, it's the only chance you might have against the CHAMPS!
 
marinemotivation03.jpg
 
Can anyone be a part of this, or only certain players in each rank?
 
wow, am I the only one that is suprised when these things are announced. could we have a little more that six hours of notice?

and ill be there to this match that is basically a formality to the G's to be the O's
 
Well then, if anyone can go, I'll be there!
I can already hear the e's screams now... "MEDIC!"
 
wow, am I the only one that is suprised when these things are announced. could we have a little more that six hours of notice?

and ill be there to this match that is basically a formality to the G's to be the O's

yeah i know i only found out about this yesterday at the latenight fight
 
Back
Top