F fusioN- Poster Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 226 Aug 8, 2009 #21 Haha good job. I remember when someone tried to do this to me.. Good times
WaterSnake Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jun 16, 2008 Messages 2,158 Aug 8, 2009 #22 Great, it's fun to mess with these guys.
S Stickyfinger Thread Thumper Joined Apr 16, 2009 Messages 1,131 Aug 8, 2009 #23 OMG I Love at the end you called him a banana......
Captain Ashton Forum Fanatic Joined Jul 31, 2008 Messages 986 Aug 8, 2009 #24 I laughed when I saw that you put your password as 'you are a moron' backwards
-Jv- Poster Extraordinaire Joined May 14, 2008 Messages 2,159 Aug 8, 2009 #25 will someone please tell me where they get these ? I wanna have fun too !!
ST0RMY Poster Extraordinaire Joined Apr 14, 2009 Messages 3,745 Aug 8, 2009 #26 Aw, i want someone to try to steal my account
R rbIk Rookie Joined Jun 17, 2009 Messages 80 Aug 9, 2009 #28 "but you are a banana" - lol the best part Wonder when someone will try to steal my info... Can't wait
"but you are a banana" - lol the best part Wonder when someone will try to steal my info... Can't wait
C CrimsonLotus Forum Fiend Joined Apr 9, 2009 Messages 657 Aug 9, 2009 #29 Lol thats good. its funny how u guys are anxious to have someone try to get ur info. makes me lol