- Joined
- Jul 30, 2008
- Messages
- 31
[Map Update] cp_indulge_b6
I haven't had a huge gamechanging bug slip past me for a few years, but hey, it still happens now and then. My apologies. Beta 6 is out. I promise you won't see me for at least a week
Download and Screenshots: http://www.vilepickle.com/map/screens/tf2_cp_indulge/
BETA 6 CHANGES/FIXES:
-Fixed my error of not cloning the medium health pack at mid
-Made a small annoying circuit box at mid cp nonsolid
I haven't had a huge gamechanging bug slip past me for a few years, but hey, it still happens now and then. My apologies. Beta 6 is out. I promise you won't see me for at least a week

Download and Screenshots: http://www.vilepickle.com/map/screens/tf2_cp_indulge/
BETA 6 CHANGES/FIXES:
-Fixed my error of not cloning the medium health pack at mid
-Made a small annoying circuit box at mid cp nonsolid





