- Joined
- Jan 26, 2009
- Messages
- 449
I have seen a lot of people defending their ban worthy actions on our servers by saying that their spray, or comment is "funny". I like a dirty joke as much as the next guy, but our servers are no place for that kind of humor. I also find it hard to believe that any of our admins would find a spray referring to "jail bait" funny. I am referring to a contest ban here. If this is the case, then those admins need reprimanded.
I find myself laughing (off mic) about some of the things that public players say, but then I clear my throat, and do my job. It is hard to uphold server rules when we are laughing about the things people do/say.
I felt like this needed to be said because I have dealt with people on our servers that give the "aw cmon man... it's funny" excuse on our servers for their inappropriate language/actions. All I am saying is that, regardless of humor content, some things we don't allow in this community.
I find myself laughing (off mic) about some of the things that public players say, but then I clear my throat, and do my job. It is hard to uphold server rules when we are laughing about the things people do/say.
I felt like this needed to be said because I have dealt with people on our servers that give the "aw cmon man... it's funny" excuse on our servers for their inappropriate language/actions. All I am saying is that, regardless of humor content, some things we don't allow in this community.



