A axelF I made one post Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 2 Aug 8, 2009 #1 [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e-rh8Y3fg-o&e[/ame] Please comment and rate.
S supertrooper Famous Joined Apr 24, 2009 Messages 507 Aug 8, 2009 #3 if you can make it past the first 9:16 seconds it gets better.... it ends.
Synn Active Member Joined Feb 11, 2009 Messages 389 Aug 8, 2009 #4 How peculiar... yet so appealing.. I approve
MentalSoul EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Nov 16, 2008 Messages 1,719 Aug 8, 2009 #6 I don't mean to burst anyone's bubble, but that got pretty boring after 30 seconds or so. :mellow:
Mystery Penguin EGO Zealot Joined May 29, 2008 Messages 1,401 Aug 8, 2009 #7 like the james bond spy part
Ritsu Poster Joined Aug 1, 2009 Messages 243 Aug 9, 2009 #9 I liked it! I like these montage videos. I think this was pretty cool
A axelF I made one post Joined Aug 8, 2009 Messages 2 Aug 13, 2009 #10 Thanks for all the comments and views
U Unholyreign Rookie Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 77 Aug 13, 2009 #11 very...interesting to say the least, nice job though