Css freazing---plzz helpp!!!

Jimmyb6281

I made one post
Joined
Aug 9, 2009
Messages
4
When ever I join a css serer my css freazes up and I have to Ctrl+alt+del to close it. It tells me the program was not responding like it says for all programs when it freazes. I have tried to dis able my sound and re install css and steam.


Computer Specs:
HP-Pavilion GX612AAR-ABA m8330f
2.20 gigahertz AMD Phenom 9500 Quad-Core
NVIDIA GeForce 8500 GT
640.14 Gigabytes Usable Hard Drive Capacity
 
Does it freeze while trying to download a map? Or is it any server? Also, what antivirus/ firewall software do you have?
 
Hoiw long have you waited before closing CS:S out? I know my CS freezes for about 30 seconds when I join a server.
 
It's possible you have a program running that the game doesn't like, so it's crashing.

Just a possibility, I may be wrong.
 
I dont know whats wrong. It use to work just fine and then it started happening sometimes. Now it got worse to a point where i cant join a server.
 
I used to get an error wayy back saying something something missing .dll

Do you have an ATi on-board?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top