Punch!

dormedas

Poster
Joined
Jul 21, 2008
Messages
192
Hey, it's dormedas from the TF2 division playing a bit of DOD. I was just checking out the awesome new stats page when I came across something awesome. Look at the attachment!

HEADSHOT!

I didn't think this was possible.
 
you can headshot with any melee weapon, it does more dmg and is an insta-kill. Also if you melee that back of the head it does 300+ dmg, i've seen 750 before.
 
I guess that is a bit more realistic. I mean, if I got a shovel to the back of the head, I wouldnt feel as good as a shovel to my back or feet.

I still think it's funny that I:

1. punched someone.
2. punched someone in the head.
3. punched someone while also getting revenge on them.

Thanks, Duality, for the information!
 
No problem bud, I learned the hard way... from the wrong end of slayr's fists-of-fury
 
wow 750 damage is unreal tho lol. but good job NTL and well good info :)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top