Your favourite singer/band EVER!

My favourite band: Pink Floyd. This will NEVER change. Pink Floyd is the greatest. They were so versatile, deep, and unique. I even loved the Gilmour led era, although I do agree it was their low point. They of course produced my favourite song of all time, Echoes. Sorry, it's an Imeem link since it's 23 minutes long so I doubt you can find it on YT: http://www.imeem.com/artists/pink_floyd/music/8RkRRHTz/pink-floyd-echoes-1992-digital-remaster/ Those 23 minutes for me to sum up everything that's great about that band and that era of music. It's progressive, it's haunting, it's meaningful, it's like being high, and it just sounds great and is brilliantly composed.

Long live Floyd! I'd sell my soul to the Devil to have Syd Barret come from his grave, have Waters stop arguing with Gilmour and Mason, and have them all appear at mah house and play. I'd sell my soul along with my wife and all mah cats if I could see them play all their work. Don't worry, my wife's fine with that. I haven't asked the cats.
 
Last edited:
Led Zeppelin but... that's like saying The Beatles(everyone loves em) so ill throw in a second and that would have to be Incubus.
 
...yeah I seem to remember a thread just like this one...or maybe it was ten. I've lost track.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top