So just how long...

acefisher1

Thread Thumper
Joined
Sep 4, 2008
Messages
1,026
Have you played TF2 in a single sitting? I know i've played for 12-14 hours before without really getting up for anything other than the bathroom and to grab a new case of Coke... Sad, I know. But I really enjoy the game and sometimes its the best choice for something to do over the weekend.

Also, I have no idea exactly how long, but when CS came out originally, I played that for well into a day and a half. Like around 30 hours... That game owned my soul. Then I found TFC and I was even more hooked.

So howbout you guys? How long have you sat there, grafting yourself into that desk chair?
 
Back when I played TFC (oh gawd, this was probably when I was in middle school) I would play around 8 hours a day. The longest session I had for TF2 was probably last fall - I think I gamed for 14 hours straight. I thought that was quite a lot.
 
~16-17 hours in tf2

When the WoW expansion (BC) come out a while ago I stayed up for 48 hours just leveling..ugh

Everyone was wondering why I was 6 levels higher.
 
i would just get bored doing something like that. but last summer at my cottage me my gf and some friends had a 17 hour jam session.
 
I may have played for an hour once. Certainly for fortyfive minutes. Does the term well rounded mean anything to you guys? There are so many good books in the world.
 
I may have played for an hour once. Certainly for fortyfive minutes. Does the term well rounded mean anything to you guys? There are so many good books in the world.
Just because we have long gaming sessions dosen't mean we don't read books....
 
Meh, probably 6-8 hours at once. By the end of that time im either super tired, super bored, super stir crazy, or a deadly combination of the three, so i stop lol. 72 hours is too long sticky! Your an addict :P
 
Were you looked at by a physician afterwords? thats just not right.

I'll play in like 2 hour increments, go do something else, come back and play for another 2 hours, never staight.

This, except 3-4 hours
 
First day I got TF2 25 hours strait of it, after that two hour increments at most.
 
I was just trying for a marathon game of 2fort... but the server crashed :( That makes me sad...
 
I've managed to pull off all-day sessions (~12 hours) on WoW original, BC, and WotLK, just getting up for food, drink, bathroom, and stretch breaks during down time between parties.
 
Back
Top