B Bloodcypher Forum Fiend Joined Jun 23, 2009 Messages 602 Aug 9, 2009 #1 can anyone donate a DOD guest pass for me plz?im on vent!
D DUCKY415 I made one post Joined Aug 10, 2009 Messages 2 Aug 10, 2009 #2 DOD costs about 10 dollars now dosnt it? LOL just buy it haha.
Ice hearted killer EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 31, 2008 Messages 5,768 Aug 10, 2009 #3 DUCKY415 said: DOD costs about 10 dollars now dosnt it? LOL just buy it haha. Click to expand... he might be like me, completly skint.
DUCKY415 said: DOD costs about 10 dollars now dosnt it? LOL just buy it haha. Click to expand... he might be like me, completly skint.
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 Aug 10, 2009 #5 lol i got a TF2 pass i needa give away but thats it
U uselessgreggy Famous Joined May 6, 2009 Messages 453 Aug 10, 2009 #6 LOL, I just gave my DOD:S guest pass to a co-worker two days ago. I made fun of him for being a cheapskate.
LOL, I just gave my DOD:S guest pass to a co-worker two days ago. I made fun of him for being a cheapskate.
A Allster EGO Addict Joined Mar 25, 2009 Messages 1,225 Aug 11, 2009 #7 My bro just got DoD:S after seeing how awesome it was on my computer I'll tell him to add you, he has a guest pass he can give away.
My bro just got DoD:S after seeing how awesome it was on my computer I'll tell him to add you, he has a guest pass he can give away.