Hello,
A few days ago my modem shut off for like 7 or 8 hours and would occasionally come back on but be extremely slow then just shut off and have 1 green light on and one blinking. The high def TV channels wouldn't work either, and the normal channels would be extremely fuzzy. It would do it at about 6 PM and do it all night pretty much until about 2am. Then it was fine for a day but now last night it started at 4am and did the same thing all night, when I woke up it was fine.
Now it shut off at about 6pm but only for like 30 minutes then came back on and half the time everythings fine but the other half everything will be extremely slow, and i'll get disconnected from what i am doing.
I called comcast and they said even if they did send a tech out he wouldn't do anything because they said my signal was fine (WTF it's obviously not fine). We saw a comcast guy across the street at the neighbors so it could be a neighboorhood thing or they could be switching to the worst internet possible.
Has anyone else been having this problem or have a fix for this? Trust me, I've done everything, but ideas would help.
For the past few nights I havnt been able to play because of this, which stinks, because theres nothing else to do in my house.
And no,
There is no FIOS at my house
A few days ago my modem shut off for like 7 or 8 hours and would occasionally come back on but be extremely slow then just shut off and have 1 green light on and one blinking. The high def TV channels wouldn't work either, and the normal channels would be extremely fuzzy. It would do it at about 6 PM and do it all night pretty much until about 2am. Then it was fine for a day but now last night it started at 4am and did the same thing all night, when I woke up it was fine.
Now it shut off at about 6pm but only for like 30 minutes then came back on and half the time everythings fine but the other half everything will be extremely slow, and i'll get disconnected from what i am doing.
I called comcast and they said even if they did send a tech out he wouldn't do anything because they said my signal was fine (WTF it's obviously not fine). We saw a comcast guy across the street at the neighbors so it could be a neighboorhood thing or they could be switching to the worst internet possible.
Has anyone else been having this problem or have a fix for this? Trust me, I've done everything, but ideas would help.
For the past few nights I havnt been able to play because of this, which stinks, because theres nothing else to do in my house.
And no,
There is no FIOS at my house










