Hey all, I downloaded a torrent from mininova for Half Life and Counter Strike 1.6, (luckily no viruses, and please no posts about how bad torrent is I ALREADY KNOW), and the first few times I launched Counter Strike 1.6, (by changing games from Half Life) and I used a bot mod (no, not aimbot, AI bots) it was working like a charm. After like launching the game 15 times, Counter Strike 1.6 started to boot me out for no reason. Now, I have to load a game in Half Life then go to console, and type in disconnect to get to the main menu, then I can switch games without being booted out of the game. Sometimes, Counter Strike 1.6 refuses to run.
The torrent was not a iso, so I expected some trouble with the game. I don't have steam for my laptop, due to the fact I'd never use the laptop for online play, and it would take up a LARGE portion of my RAM. So, if someone can give me an idea on where to go, that would be great.
My laptop specs:
Intel Pentium M 1.6ghz (with Centrino)
2GB of RAM
ATI mobility Radeon 7500 with 32MB of video memory
Screen resolution of 1024x768
40GB hard drive (8.2 GBs left)
No, I don't play CSS on this PC. My XPS desktop is my main gaming machine.
The torrent was not a iso, so I expected some trouble with the game. I don't have steam for my laptop, due to the fact I'd never use the laptop for online play, and it would take up a LARGE portion of my RAM. So, if someone can give me an idea on where to go, that would be great.
My laptop specs:
Intel Pentium M 1.6ghz (with Centrino)
2GB of RAM
ATI mobility Radeon 7500 with 32MB of video memory
Screen resolution of 1024x768
40GB hard drive (8.2 GBs left)
No, I don't play CSS on this PC. My XPS desktop is my main gaming machine.










