- Joined
- Aug 10, 2009
- Messages
- 1
Coming From XFactorGaming Community
Ive Myself have been a member of Edge-Gamers-Organization. I know the rules top from bottom. Hackers are strictly forbidden.
Well anyways, These two members from your community[or impostors] came into our XFG Crackhouse server, one of our newest and successful servers, to begin hacking. Speed/aimbot/wall hacking.
I am requiring for these two boneheads to be banned from our servers, and hopefully from your servers. I am 100% these aren't part of your community, but this is just to make sure.
Two Sources:
-http://rapidshare.com/files/265926314/ego.dem.html
-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXZAGSX5
=(eGO)=™ Wintermute | Falcon":STEAM_0:1:26178196 03:29 41 0 active
#=(eGO)=™ Crimson Blade" :STEAM_0:1:26178113 02:58 115 0 active
I am hopefully in no way advertising. I am just trying to lend a helping hand. Yes, i do feel this thread is necessary.
Thank You for your attention.
-.XFG|Blind.
Ive Myself have been a member of Edge-Gamers-Organization. I know the rules top from bottom. Hackers are strictly forbidden.
Well anyways, These two members from your community[or impostors] came into our XFG Crackhouse server, one of our newest and successful servers, to begin hacking. Speed/aimbot/wall hacking.
I am requiring for these two boneheads to be banned from our servers, and hopefully from your servers. I am 100% these aren't part of your community, but this is just to make sure.
Two Sources:
-http://rapidshare.com/files/265926314/ego.dem.html
-http://www.megaupload.com/?d=UXZAGSX5
=(eGO)=™ Wintermute | Falcon":STEAM_0:1:26178196 03:29 41 0 active
#=(eGO)=™ Crimson Blade" :STEAM_0:1:26178113 02:58 115 0 active
I am hopefully in no way advertising. I am just trying to lend a helping hand. Yes, i do feel this thread is necessary.
Thank You for your attention.
-.XFG|Blind.

















