What to do with no admin on?

Toxxin

Thread Junky
Joined
May 19, 2009
Messages
949
I was wandering what should be done when no admin is on the server and you have a few players grieving, cussing and being flat out disrespectful to everyone on the server? This happened today, a person was helping get a spy in the spawn room and among every other rule being broken too. I checked my friends list for admins but none were on. I apologize if this was posted elsewhere I did a search and didn't find anything and figure it cant hurt to ask.
 
I suggest looking up in the members section for eG and eGO lvl admins and add them to your steam friend list. Also make a shoutout in the shout box. Sign on to Ventrillo and ask around in the general rooms. Also log in to IRC.

Not everyone has a super computer to do all that in the same time. My best answer is to be on Ventrillo. It is a great tool to find and communicate with other members and admins from eGO.

Also add me to your steam friends list! :)
 
i would say that you need to start adding some eGOs and eGs on your friends list and make some more friends, there really isnt much you can do as an e but you can send a message to an eG or eGO to join the server, also i believe you can request a ban on the person aslong as you provide a legit reason to ban, and i dont know if they allow pics of the chat or ne thing but if they do then provide a picture of what has been said.
 
Ya I got some eGs and eGOs on list none were on and I started using Vent awhile ago too I just felt like I might be interrupting some people on vent cause not many people (if any) on TF2 section of vent.
 
Most of us who are in the General Rooms are TF2 people. We do not use the TF2 rooms all the time because its so far down the list. :P I am lazy.
 
Thanks I will keep that in mind. hehe I understand I always scroll down going ...Ok ...I know its somewhere down here.
 
HAHA no. I saw it on another forums I visit. It was a you laugh you lose thread. I had to have it. I am LOST's #1 and biggest fan. :)
 
I'm usually on Vent (sometimes in the TF2 channels) so add me if you want to.
If it's urgent, don't worry about finding a TF2 admin. Most admins should be available to give you a hand anyway.
 
Once no admin was on the Novint server and there was this guy mic-spamming. I just wrote it in the shoutbox for admin assistance and right there, 3/4 admins came on right away.

This place is quick, I tell ya.
 
I suggest looking up in the members section for eG and eGO lvl admins and add them to your steam friend list. Also make a shoutout in the shout box. Sign on to Ventrillo and ask around in the general rooms. Also log in to IRC.

Not everyone has a super computer to do all that in the same time. My best answer is to be on Ventrillo. It is a great tool to find and communicate with other members and admins from eGO.

Also add me to your steam friends list! :)

Clarko hit that spot on.

Add me as well, I'd be happy to jump in and help you in situations like this.
 
Jumping on vent and asking for an admin to jump on TF2 real quick usually works.
 
also besides adding admins onto your friends list, right click on our other servers and see if there are any admins there...if so join that server and ask one to follow you to the other server to help you. Best bet though is to add as many admins to your friends list as you can.
 
also besides adding admins onto your friends list, right click on our other servers and see if there are any admins there...if so join that server and ask one to follow you to the other server to help you. Best bet though is to add as many admins to your friends list as you can.

I was just about to say something similar.
On topic: Add me:)
 
Back
Top